Ensure that all clients and K&A team members are dealt with efficiently and professionally; ensuring they are provided with high standards of customer service at all times by personally taking responsibility for their requests, to anticipate and understand clients’ needs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Carry out all Reception duties as required to include meeting and greeting visitors for client meetings, client dining, seminars, training courses and other events, liaising with meeting hosts and clients and following specific instructions for individual bookings and visitors.
- Carry out regular floor walks/room checks to ensure rapid turnaround of rooms and be proactive and effective in the co-ordination and monitoring of meeting room bookings on the day to ensure maximum utilisation of all meeting rooms.
- Liaise directly with IT to ensure all equipment is provided correctly and on time, then promptly cleared at the end of each meeting.
- Managing incoming telephone calls. Responsible for ensuring all messages for clients and staff are forwarded in a timely and professional manner.
- Communicate with team members especially during handovers and when covering breaks. Be flexible and responsive in carrying out all duties.
- Organise the K&A by-monthly lunch with appropriate catering supplier. As well as coordinating events inside and outside the office.
- Provide administrative support to clients and team members, as required, such as printing, copying, scanning, courier requests etc. Support ongoing meetings when requested i.e. photocopying, typing and faxing and ensure that any documents/faxes left unattended are delivered to the appropriate individual.
- Update the meeting rooms reservations sheet in a weekly basis to avoid any conflicts.
FOH Skills and Abilities:
- Ideally 2+ years’ customer service experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a friendly and motivated attitude are essential, as is the ability to liaise with staff and clients at all levels.
- Excellent telephone manner and the ability to project a professional and efficient image of the firm at all times.
- Highly computer literate with the ability to learn new systems quickly and work under pressure. Good knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook is an advantage.
- Flexible and multi-skilled, to match the changing demands of the business.
- Team player and enthusiastic to deliver excellent client care.