|Job Title:||Associate||Reporting to:||Partners|
|Location:||Riyadh||Organization:||Khoshaim & Associates|
To join the office’s legal team as an associate and lead part of the litigation team on complex contentious actions at various judicial committees and courts.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- University Degree from a top ranked university
- Top 5% of your class
- Excellent Arabic and English language skills
- Experience with litigation in Saudi Arabia
- Experience with arbitration in Saudi Arabia or internationally
- Excellent Arabic drafting skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills are required, as is the ability to handle queries from staff and clients at all levels.
- Strong coordination skills and experience are crucial in order to prioritise and co-ordinate the day to day activities and team tasks.
- Ability to build and sustain relationships with the team, partners and clients within designated areas.
- Highly computer literate.
- Flexible and multi-skilled, with a “can do” attitude and the ability to supervise and prioritize workloads whilst under pressure.
- An innovative and forward-thinking approach is important to be able to devise and implement new initiatives.
- High standards of professionalism and immaculate corporate presentation essential.