Legislation, Public Policy and Regulatory
K&A’s Regulatory team’s comprehensive experience allow us to meet all your regulatory-related needs combining deep understanding of Saudi Arabian law with an international approach.
K&A’s Regulatory team advises clients on the areas of regulations development and drafting, public policy, public entities structuring, governance of public entities, and benchmarking studies. Our regulatory team possesses the requisite experience in drafting laws and regulations as it had advised several clients from both the public and the private sectors on developing laws and regulations and on navigating through the journey of legislation from developing the legislation outline and policy throughout the approval of the legislation by the competent authorities.
Our regulatory team assists you on:
- assessing the need for new or amended laws and regulations;
- identifying areas of improvement in current laws and regulations;
- identifying legislative vacuums and poorly regulated areas;
- conducting workshops with stakeholders and evaluating the current legislative situation and framework;
- conducting benchmarking studies and determining international best practices;
- developing public policy and outlines of laws and regulations;
- drafting laws and regulations;
- guiding clients through the journey of legislation approval and issuance and
- assessing and evaluating application of laws and regulations, and recommending amendments to such laws and regulations.
K&A’s Regulatory team is fluent in Arabic and English and offers you a wide range of experiences in private and public sector.